Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This lesson is part of the Electronic Music & Sound Production category.|
- Students will be familiar with the concept of stereo mixing, quadraphonic music, and surround sound.
- Carlos, "Adventures in Surround Sound, from 7.2 to Quad"
- White, Quadraphonic.info
- How Stuff Works: Harris, "How Surround Sound Works"
- Discussion of the concepts and use of multi-speaker mixing
- Analysis of multiphonic music from music of different genres and time periods
- Creation of a multiphonic mix using a sequencer
- Analysis of unique multiphonic usage in recorded music
- Adding panning to a sequence to meet given musical criteria