Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This lesson is part of the Rhythm, Meter & Form category.|
- Students will be able to analyze the harmonic rhythm of a musical passage.
- Students will be able to predict the effect a particular harmonic rhythm will have in a musical composition.
- Students will be able to harmonize a melody with different harmonic rhythm rates.
- Analysis of harmonic rhythm in compositions in different musical styles
- Improvisation of harmonic rhythm changes under a given melody
- Analysis of harmonic rhythm in written and recorded music excerpts